Paragraph format of text frames

In my day in, day out working with FrameMaker, most of the time when I
create a text frame, I'm creating a callout for a graphic or illustration
inside of an anchored frame.

All new text frames start with the "Body" paragraph format by default. It
sure would be nice if there was a preference or template setting so that
every time I create a text frame, it uses my "Callout" paragraph format
instead. Then I wouldn't have to change it most of the time.

I know this is not the biggest deal in the world. It's easy enough to apply
the correct paragraph format or copy/paste an existing text frame. But it
sure would be nice if FrameMaker just defaulted to the correct paragraph
format from the start.

There doesn't appear to be a UI to set this up, but does anyone know a
FrameMaker trick to make this work? Maybe there is a reference page or MIF
trick that would pull this off.

Thanks.

-Russ