Re: Problem in TOC

Eric Dunn saud:
**********
You have to play with the Chapter Names. Shorten them, use non-breaking
spaces
to force breaks in the TOC, or add line returns to the chapter name.
Remember to have two tabs at the end of your TOC entry definition on the
reference pages of the TOC and to adjust the indnet for the second line
for the
TOC to appear correct if you are indenting with paranumbers.

Or maybe my FreeWare plugin, TocBreaker will do what you need.  You set
page or line breaks in your generated files, and it rememers them for
the next time you generate.  See my URL below...

cud
--
Chris Despopoulos, maker of CudSpan Freeware...
Plugins to Enhance FrameMaker & FrameMaker+SGML