Re: framers-digest V1 #552

Deborah Snavely said:
*********
Chris mentioned fmbatch for Unix and an unknown freeware for Windows. On
Mac, you could use AppleScript to create. Also presumably FrameScript
for Windows.
*********
Er, that unknown freeware for Windows is my own...  So at least it isn't
unknown to me.  What I wanted to make is something for free that brings
batch scripts to Windows.  It turns out there is another one out there
that is even more like fmBatch than my own (I forget the name).  But one
thing my batcher can do is run other plugins.  So for example, I have it
set up so it can run the Optimize PDF Size command (which is implemented
in FrameMaker as a plugin) on a batch of files.

Cheers              cud
--
Chris Despopoulos, maker of CudSpan Freeware...
Plugins to Enhance FrameMaker & FrameMaker+SGML