Re: double-distilled files?

Gut feel is that you obviously are not using the Acrobat Distiller
printer instance (Windows) or the Create Adobe PDF printer (Mac)
but rather are creating PostScript "manually" and either invoking
the Distiller "manually" or are using the "watched folders" option.

If the latter, try setting a longer period between checks of the
input folder and move the PostScript to the output folder.

If this is happening by double-clicks on a PostScript file, it
may be indicative of a faulty installation of Distiller, possibly
caused by installation of FrameMaker 6 after installing Acrobat,
but allowing FrameMaker do bunnystomp on your configuration by
installing Distiller also.

        - Dov