RE: pasting table rows from MSW to FM

> Is there a way to copy and paste a row from a table in
> MSWord (2000) to a table in FM5.5.3? (OS NT4).

Not easily...

Copy the text one cell at a time from the Word file. Then switch
to Frame, go to the appropriate cell, and use Edit > Paste Special >
Text. Rinse and repeat for every cell you need to copy.

An alternative if you have LOTS of rows to import: convert the
Word table to paragraphs. Copy the text into Frame, then convert
it into a table. Then copy and paste the rows as needed.

Or, turn the Word table into an Excel spreadsheet. Save the
spreadsheet out as comma-delimited text. Import the text into
Frame and convert it to a table.

Apologies for the lack of details; it's been a while since I've
had to do this particular chore.

HTH,
Ananda Stevens
ananda@sdsi.com