Re: Saving FM 6 Files "Down"

Hi Barb,

Save the file as MIF, then open it in the lower-rev version. Frame throws
away any MIF data it doesn't understand (so the error or console window
will be full; ignore that too).

Note that any feature implemented in the higher-rev file will be similarly
ignored or munged; for example, the <$chapnum> variable will appear as text.

Good luck,

Tom Neuburger
www.twelfthnight.com