Re: Figure numbers - in the flow or in the frame?

>So I'm curious what people think. Is it better to place figure numbers in
>the main flow or in the anchored frame itself? Thanks for your opinions.

Russ,

Neither.

I much prefer using a one cell table and using the title option of
the table. Format the title with your tag, save the table format as
Figure Wide, Figure Narrow, Figure or whatever. I use two table
formats with our layout. One (Figure Wide) goes completly across the
page, Figure Narrow fits within the text length and is left aligned.

The anchored frame with the graphic goes into the single table cell.
Thus everything moves about as a single unit.

Scott