How to force a file to open as a Frame document

Help!

Had a network hiccup and several critical Frame files got damaged and are no
longer recognizable as Frame files. I assume the file headers were damaged.
When I try to open them, I get the "Unknown File Type" dialog box and am
presented with a list of file types to convert from.

Is there any way to force these files to open as Frame documents?

Running Frame 6.0 on NT4.

Thanks ahead of time.

John Bass
Manager, eScenario Documentation