Re: marker symbols

On Fri, 16 Feb 2001 12:30:43 -0700, Rick Henkel
<rick.henkel@channelpoint.com> wrote:

>I need to document the T and the upside down T that Frame uses to indicate
>cross-references and markers. How can I make them? I've checked my Win
>Character Map, but that didn't help.

It will if you install the "Frame5 Font", found in your \frame\fminit
directory.  It's a TrueType font; just install it from the Control
Panel.  You'll find those chars in position of digits 6 and 7.  The
"FrameMakerSmallFont" is also there and installable; it has the tiny
digits that sometimes turn up in place of tabs, etc.

  (jeremy@omsys.com)  http://www.omsys.com/