Re: Autonumbering section wise

ROOPA DODDAKKARA MARULASIDDAPPA wrote:

> Hi Framers,
>
> Have a problem in section autonumbering.
> 1) Have two para tags belonging to two different sections. But the second
> paratag does not increment b'coz inbetween
> i have the other paratag.
> 2) When I checked applying the second tag subsequently, it worked fine.
>
> Could anyone tell me how to get rid of this?????
> Regards
> Roopa

Roopa,

take a look at the autonumbering whitepaper on our website

       http://www.infocon.com

Click on the Products link (takes you to our general product page.)

Then select the link for Adobe Products, and under FrameMaker, you
will find a link to the whitepaper.

Or, just get it directly via   http://www.infocon.com/autonum2.pdf

I've been told by a number of people that it has helped them solve
their numbering problems in FrameMaker.

-- Lester
 Lester C. Smalley               |  email: LSmalley@Infocon.com
 Information Consultants, Inc.   |  phone: (302) 239-2942
 Hockessin, DE  USA 19707-0310   |  fax:   (302) 239-1712