Re: graphics/WebWorks question

I noticed a lack in the graphics conversion through WWP Rasterizer that is
not related to the graphic's resolution (in my case this worked well).

In fact, it is a regression compared to FM's own "save as HTML" feature. If
anyone knows how to compensate, I'll be glad to learn.

The case is this : in the FM original exporting (FM 5.5.3), everything
within an anchored frame was converted to GIF or JPEG. This included even
complete text blocks -- which, among other things, helps publishing texts
filled with exotic characters.

With WWP, this seems to work only when the text is off-block, which means
only one line at a time. And, very often, rich text is flattened to Courier.

Not to speak of very long converting sessions (several minutes for a single,
300x400 px jpeg image with a short comment, for instance).

Did I miss something in WWP's manual (which is nothing but a sibylline and
often tautological online help) ? Can anyone explain me how to do ?

Config : Mac OS 8.6/9.0.4, FM6, WWP Standard (bundled), several PS and TT
fonts.

Slobodan Despot
--

E D I T I O N S  L'A G E  D'H O M M E