RE: Yikes...no FrameMaker?

Eric-

Some of the trepidation is certainly do to what I perceive as over-reliance
on one product. The plethora of FM add-ins and this obsession with "single
sourcing" FM files all argues for a group mentality that *would* be somewhat
fearful of the FM cocoon going away. Ohmygosh, some folks might have to
learn HTML!

I don't think anyone could dispute that paper docs are becoming less and
less mission critical for anything other than mil spec customers. We should
all expect that FM will ride off into the sunset. One day there will be no
need for it. Not today, but someday. Life will go on.

Warmest Regards,
Michael L. Tatro
Documentation Manager/Webmaster
VSI - An Esker Company