How do I correct undefined names in "Name Tree Dests?"

Environment: FrameMaker 6.0p405 and Acrobat 4.05 on WinNT 4.0 workstation
with service pack 6.
New company, so earlier versions of Frame and Acrobat were never installed
on the system.

When I generate a PDF from my FrameMaker book, I suddenly started getting
messages from Distiller:

<snip list of pages being processed>
%%[Page: 50]%%
%%[LastPage]%%
% [ Warning: The following Names in Name Tree Dests were not defined ] %
       G4.1009160
       G4.1010512
       G4.1011213
<end Distiller messages>

The only information I can find about "named destinations" is on page 483 of
the FrameMaker 6.0 User Guide, and I verified that the "Create Named
Destinations for All Paragraphs" option is turned off. Even though this
system has never had earlier versions of Frame or Acrobat installed, I tried
to go through the steps on the same page (483) to optimize files created in
previous FrameMaker versions, but that did nothing except pop a few messages
in the Frame Console saying there was nothing to optimize.

I know that warnings don't affect PDF usability in any way, but I'd sure
like to get rid of them (what can I say except I'm borderline compulsive) --
can anyone suggest ways to clean up undefined name tree destinations? I
searched the Adobe knowledgebase and didn't find anything.

Thanks much,
Sara Magnuson (sara@zambeel.com)