FrameMaker+SGML 5.5.6 media

Are any of you aware of any (legitimate - Hi Dov and Lee) outlets for
purchasing FrameMaker+SGML 5.5.6? Now that our department is upgrading to
Windows 2K, our venerable 5.5.3 seats (why we never threw down the $25 bucks
for the upgrade I will never know) will no longer run properly, but we don't
want to run 6.0 (which we also have purchased) when we are working on legacy
documents or certain templates that are not smoothly compatible. We have
perfectly good licenses and would love to get this media through
Adobe-acceptable means, if there are any. Anyone with any insight please
respond.

WABTEC CORPORATION CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE
The content contained in this e-mail transmission is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named herein. If the reader of this transmission is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited.