RE: Printing a book

Set up the "Print panel"  the way you want it for the book, then SAVE  the
book. That will keep the "Print panel" settings for you.

Original post:

<This one's a puzzler (to me, anyway). FM 5.5.6 on Win NT.>

<In the "Print Files in Book" dialog (File -> Print), is there a way get
the>
<files to remain in the "Print" panel between sessions? Every time I open
the>
<book, all files but one (.ix) are in the "Don't Print" panel. (Why does
that>
<file stay there and the others don't?)>