From: Ridder, Fred [mailto:Fred.Ridder@Dialogic.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2001 4:27 PM
To: Deborah Snavely
Subject: RE: Will Ghostscript let me dump plain text out of a PostScript
file?

>Adobe has betrayed my confidence by packaging Acrobat Capture
separately
>from the Acrobat 4.0 "full product", sigh,

Is that really true? I just stuck my Acrobat 4.05 CD into my laptop and
launched setup.exe. On the Acrobat 4.05 Setup window of the install
wizard, I clicked Custom, then Next to explore what's available. If I
select
Acrobat Program Files and click Change to look inside that group, one
of the five items listed is "Acrobat Capture Plugin" with a size of
12760K.
That sure looks like the Capture tool to me...

My opinions only; I don't speak for Dialogic or Intel...
Fred Ridder (Fred.Ridder@Dialogic.com)
Senior Publishing System Analyst
Dialogic, an Intel company
Parsippany, NJ