ANNOUNCE--Delivery date for The Masters Series: FrameMaker 6

(A general announcement, cross-posted to Frame-interested lists.)

Hello,

I'll have books in hand on Monday, January 29, and possibly sooner.
Shipment will begin the day the books arrive, so if you ordered you will
probably receive your copies that week.

Thanks to all of you for your support. We have worked hard to produce a
professional product, and I'm pleased with the result. I hope you feel it's
been worth the wait.

For those of you interested in the process, we went from FrameMaker to PDF
to plate for offset printing. As Dov Isaacs has emphasized, having the
right setup for FrameMaker's ancillary products (Distiller, ATM, print
driver) matters, something we proved in practice. BUT the right setup
produces quality results.

Also, there are subtle ways to improve results in screen caps. I'll
document those ways to the lists after I get the final product.

Thanks -- let me know if you have questions.

Best,

Tom Neuburger

The Masters Series: FrameMaker 6
Revised from Mastering FrameMaker 5