Re: All pages after a specific right page are displayed as right page s

At 12:49 PM 1/16/01 +0530, Priscilla wrote:
>Hi,
>In my FrameMaker doc, all pages after page 5(right page) are being displayed
>as right page.
>
>Configuration is:
>Double-sided doc
>Master page with Right page and Left page formats
>Start page is a right page
>
>BTW, there are no disconnected pages in the document.
>
>Is there any fix that you folks can suggest?

1. Choose Format > Page Layout > Page Size.

2.In the Page Size dialog check under Pagination
to see whether Single or Double is turned on.
If Single-Sided is turned on, that's your problem. If
Double-Sided is turned on, proceed to Step 3.

3. Choose Format > Page Layout > Master Page Usage

2. In the Master Page Usage Dialog

         a. Under Use Master Page, turn on Right/Left
         b. Under Apply To, turn on Pages, and fill in the
             page numbers (first to last).
         c. Put check marks in Even and Odd.
         d. Click Apply

EXPLANATION:
If the Page Size dialog indicates Single-Sided, then all
pages will, by default, use the Right master page, even
though you have a Left master page. You correct the
problem by changing the document to Double-Sided

If the Page Size dialog indicates Double-Sided, then
someone has mistakenly used the Master Page Usage
dialog to apply the Right master page to both even and odd pages
in the file. You correct the problem by using the
Master Page Usage dialog to properly apply the Right/Left
master pages to all odd- and even-numbered pages
in the file.

| Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646