Footnote Re: Frame-specified Web-safe colors in distilled PDF

Framers and Marilyn,

After applying this solution, I noticed that my screen colors while
using FrameMaker are much less WYSIWIG. The sky blue and screaming green
now live in my Frame files instead of the PDF.  BUT, I get the output I
need and I can live with the mildly incorrect colors. (Once again,
WYSIWYG isn't.) Just a little gotcha I thought I'd report.

Deborah Snavely
Document Architect, Technical Publications,
Aurigin Systems, Inc. http://www.aurigin.com/