RE: Frame training in San Francisco?

>Where do people go for training in FrameMaker in San Francisco? This
>would be for a group of people who have never used it to become basically
>competent, not power users.

I've never taken a Caxton course but these days that would be my first
choice, from trusted FM friends and repute.

I have taken several generations of Frame and Acrobat courses from Patti
Sokol who is now independent as an Adobe certified expert and trainer.
http://www.sokolconsulting.com/ Last time I needed a course and checked
she was booked at least four months in advance. But she's in the region
and will go where needed.

Deborah Snavely
Document Architect, Technical Publications,
Aurigin Systems, Inc. http://www.aurigin.com/