Re: Save as MIF

> Is there any way to control which elements get saved as MIF?
> It would be useful to have a dialog to select whether the colour, paragraph, and
> charater catalogs or master, body, and reference pages (amongnst other elements)
> are saved to MIF or not. Perhaps someone has a plugin?

Due to the way MIF files are structured, it would be easy to
extract the parts you're interested in from a complete MIF file.
That is, save as MIF and then run a script of some form on the
MIF file. This could be written in Perl or UNIX 'sed', which
both have good support for line extraction/deletion and full
regular expressions. You would obviously have to know MIF a bit.

If this is an option for you, I could help you out with a
script solution for UNIX (not Perl).

If you don't need to do this repeatedly, you could also open
the MIF file in an advanced Text Editor, and perform the same
sort of operations interactively as in a script. But that's
not a solution I would recommend.