Fwd: FrameMaker 5.5.6 beta on Linux

The following email is on its way to all registered users of the FM 5.5.6 Linux beta. We were unable to make a good business case for continued FM development on the platform. My regrets to anyone who was waiting for FM6 or the FDK.

...Lee

: Lee Richardson       : mailto:lhr@adobe.com : +1 408.536.6412     :
: Engr Mgr, FrameMaker : Adobe Systems, Inc   : +1 408.537.5113 fax :