Re: I need input in order to use the F.D.K. to add some nifty features toframe

Jim:

> I'm simply looking for some input as to what you fellow framers wish
> framemaker 6.0 could do but simply can't (a "top ten list" would be
> great).  Once I have received some input, I would like to take a stab at
> using the F.D.K. to develop some A.P.I. clients that would add those
> features to framemaker 6.0 that simply do not exist as of right now.

How about a Table Catalog dialogue that would list all the available table
formats, like the Para and Char Catalogs, but also include Apply, Insert,
and Convert buttons.  You would place the cursor or make a selection, click
a format in the catalogue, and then click a button.  The plug-in would
modify the Table menu to add a Catalog entry.

Condition Catalog, Variable Catalog, and Cross-Reference Catalog would also
be useful plug-ins.

Regards,
Hedley

--
Hedley Finger
Technical Communications/Technical communicator and FrameMaker mentor