ANN: New price on Frame 6 book starting Thursday

(Cross-posted to a couple of Framers lists.)

Just a note:

Starting this Thursday, the price of the book
The Masters Series: FrameMaker 6 increases as
follows:

   Quantity    Price each (US$)
   ---------   --------------------------
   1-4         45.00 + S/H
   5 or more   40.50 (10% discount) + S/H

These prices are retail and will hold for the foreseeable
future. More information is available at these locations:

   FrameUser's website : http://www.frameusers.com/
   Twelfth Night Books : http://www.twelfthnight.com/

I still anticipate having books in hand in December.
Feel free to email me if you have questions.

Best,

Tom Neuburger