RE: Problem with FM 6.0 and canceling print jobs

My sincere condolences to you on someone forcing you to use Windows ME.
I would think that if you worked for Gateway, that they would spring for
a Windows 2000 license for you!   (8^)>

We have never seen situations in use of Windows'9x, NT 4, or 2000 in
which simply clicking on FrameMaker's print cancel button would do
anything more than cancel the current print job, albeit after some
delay for the cancel to take place. There is nothing that FrameMaker does
in its interface with the OS or driver that should be able to cause this
to happen. Might be yet one of the additional "lack of stability" problems
with Windows ME that the press is buzzing about.

I will pass this along to the FrameMaker team to see if they can reproduce
this type of problem in any way. Sorry that we cannot help further at this point.

        - Dov