ANN: Discount on Neuburger's Frame 6 book ends soon

(Cross-posted to several Frame-interested lists.)

Hello,

Just a reminder -- the 20% discount on all
pre-production purchases of the Frame 6
revision of Mastering FrameMaker 5 ends
on November 15.

See below for the details.

Thanks,

Tom Neuburger

-----------

For those of who have asked to be put on
an early list for buyers, I have good
news -- a 20% discount on orders placed
prior to November 15.

Of course, if you were a buyer of the Mastering
FrameMaker 5 reprint, the offer of a complimentary
copy for the cost of shipping & handling still
stands.

The particulars:

    Title: The Masters Series: FrameMaker 6
    Price: $36.00 before 11/15 -- $45.00 thereafter
    Publisher's imprint: Twelfth Night Books
    ISBN: 1-930597-01-0 (will be registered on release)
    Delivery: Bound books ready to ship in December 2000

Web Ordering -- To order using a credit card,
go to any of these locations:

    FrameUser's website : http://www.frameusers.com/
    Twelfth Night Books : http://www.twelfthnight.com/

All transactions are processed using a secure server
hosted by Mindspring Enterprises.

Non-Web Ordering -- To order via snail mail, make
out a check or money order to "Thomas Neuburger"
and send it with your email address, phone number,
and "ship to" location to:

    Thomas Neuburger
    8127 NW Hazeltine Street
    Portland OR 97229
    Ph: 503-297-1675

Be sure to give us a way to contact you in case
of question regarding your order.

Prices:  $36.00 US per book ($45.00 after 11/15)
          + 6.00 S/H per book (US only)
          ------
          $42.00 US per book

Shipping -- Domestic orders are shipped USPS
Priority Mail. International orders are shipped
via USPS Surface unless otherwise requested.
International shipping alternatives:

   Air to Canada
     1–5 books             $9.00 each
     6 or more books       $7.00 each

   Air to Western Europe and Mexico
     1–2 books              $19.00 each
     3–4 books              $13.00 each
     5 or more books        $10.00 each

   Air to Australia, Asia/Pacific, and
   Other International Destinations
     1–2 books              $27.00 each
     3–4 books              $20.00 each
     5 or more books        $15.00 each

Delivery -- I expect to have bound books in
December. Shipment will begin as soon as they
arrive.

If you bought the Mastering FrameMaker 5 reprint,
you're entitled to a complimentary copy of the
revision with my thanks. Please mail $6 S/H per
book and your shipping address to me at the address
above to receive your copy. For alternate shipping
options, see above.

Feel free to email me if you have questions.

Best,

Tom Neuburger

The Masters Series: FrameMaker 6
(Revised from Mastering FrameMaker 5)