RE: NEW bloat in PDF file sizes....

And of course, you hopefully are NOT using "the HP5siMXPS driver" (whatever that is)
to produce PostScript for distillation. You should be using the AdobePS 5.1.2 driver
with the Acrobat Distiller PPD. In fact, there should be a printer instance called
"Acrobat Distiller" that is associated with the correct PPD and will automatically
route your PostScript to the Distiller in the background.

        - Dov