From: lsmalley@inf2.infocon.com [mailto:lsmalley@inf2.infocon.com]
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2000 12:54 PM
To: Catherine_Brys@sgsgroup.com; mail@frame-user.de
Cc: framers@omsys.com
Subject: Re: Pasting text as text in default paragraph style

| Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 13:48:38 +0200
| Subject: Re: Pasting text as text in default paragraph style
| From: Bernhard Schulze <mail@frame-user.de>
|
| on 27.10.2000 11:02 Uhr, Catherine_Brys@sgsgroup.com at
| Catherine_Brys@sgsgroup.com wrote:
|
| > At the moment, if I copy text from a title to body, then FM retains the
| > formatting of the title for the pasted text.
|
| You can use a simple text editor between - MAC: BBEdit, WIN: Textpad(???
| something that does not use any formatting).
| That means: copy(FM)-paste(text)-copy(text)-paste(FM).
| Not very sophisticated but it works.
|
| --
| Mit freundlichen Gruessen
| Bernhard Schulze
| -- ACE FrameMaker --

Unless I'm misunderstanding something, there is no need to go out to
another application, as Frame can do this, just not automatically.

After you paste the text, reselect it and apply the Default Para Font.

When you copy text withign FrameMaker, it copies the formatting that
is associated with it as well.

-- Lester
 Lester C. Smalley               |  email: LSmalley@Infocon.com
 Information Consultants, Inc.   |  phone: (302) 239-2942
 Hockessin, DE  USA 19707-0310   |  fax:   (302) 239-1712

WABTEC CORPORATION CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE
The content contained in this e-mail transmission is legally privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named herein. If the reader of this transmission is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this transmission is strictly prohibited.