Re: FrameMaker 6 ' dropping characters' when converting files to post script?

Where did you "hear" this from? We don't know of situations in which
FrameMaker 6 "drops characters" when creating PostScript from a FrameMaker
document (FrameMaker documents are never "converted" to PostScript). The
only known case of "dropped characters" has nothing to do with FrameMaker
itself, but rather, the AdobePS 4.x drivers used in conjunction with PPD
files with version specifications 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014. Such
PPDs need to be edited to specify 2015 in lieu of those other values
and the printer instance regenerated. And obviously, this only applies to
Windows'9x/ME, not NT 4 or 2000.

        - Dov