FM 6.0 for dummies

FYI--I switched from Word to FM 6.0 in July, having to recover a 450+ page
document that had blown up.  I used the regular manual a lot, and found it
to be a fairly user-friendly one.  But I also downloaded the tutorials, and
got a copy of FM 5+ for Dummies, and it was just fine. The differences
between 5 and 6 were not so substantial that I couldn't, as a newbie, pick
up them out pretty quickly. Three  months later and the document's complete
and ready to go to a public hearing.  I just recommend using the available
dummies book and use the FM manual when there are gaps.  Worked fine for me.