Re: Spell- checker

> My spell checker does not work.
> It starts checking and reports Spelling ok, even when I know there are
> blatant errors, that it has not picked up.

Make sure your paragraphs and paragraph tags have a language
defined in the Paragraph Designer (something other than "None").

Check the Options in the Spelling Checker so that no "odd"
options are enabled.

Select Dictionaries in the Spelling Checker and select
Mark All Paragraphs for Rechecking.

Make sure "Document" is selected in the Spelling Checker and
try again.