Re: MacOS9 strikes again

At 11:03 PM +0200 10/19/00, Despot wrote:

>The real problem is that there seems to be no way to switch off that OS 9
>keyboard carnival and restore our traditional shortcuts. Am I wrong?

I think so. Control Panels->Keyboard has two buttons at the bottom- Function Keys... and Options...

The Options button brings up a small dialog that lets you choose between cmd-space and cmd-option-space. I just tried the cmd-option-space setting with FM6 on MacOS 9.04 and cmd-space works for typing para tag names in FrameMaker.

...Lee