From: Reuben Patterson [mailto:Reuben@highsoft.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2000 2:18 PM
To: Ron Nelson
Cc: framers@frameusers.com; Free Framers (E-mail)
Subject: Re: Adobe Professional Publishing Seminar!

Hi Ron,

The focus of this seminar series will be InDesign, and it's graphics
integration
capabilities.  There will probably be very little mentioned about XML,
FrameMaker/SGML, or WebWorks.

The reason behind the title of the series, I can't say.  Although I would
guess
that since a good deal of publishing people are still using Quark in
conjunction
with Adobe graphics applications, this seminar is designed to persuade them
to use
other (better) workflow solutions...thus a title with a broad appeal.

Please let me know if there are any additional questions.

Reuben
--
Reuben Patterson
HighSoft Account Manager

Check us out on the WWW: http://www.highsoft.com

Training Doesn't Cost,... It Pays!
HighSoft Professional Services.
We offer Adobe & Quadralay Training, Consulting Services,
Product Sales, & Support Services  - Contact us today!