RE: Word Docs into Frame 6.0

Bob-

Try rolling up the changes in the Word document before you import. You're
not alone, this Word feature gives me fits even when I want to do something
as simple as "Save As" a marketing document to HTML for posting on the
internet.

Anyway, open the Word document and choose Tools > Track Changes > Accept of
Reject Changes. Then click Accept All.

You may want to use a copy of the document if other users in your workgroup
want to retain the change tracking info.

Warmest Regards,
Michael L. Tatro
Documentation Manager/Webmaster
V-Systems, Inc. (www.vsi.com)