Re[2]: Autonumbering questions

Hello,

There's no doubt that the proper use of autonumbering tags enhances
any operation of constructing consistent documentation, whether the
end product is a few pages or thousands.

Imagine the documentation set for the DC-10 aircraft. It amounts to
many thousands of pages and must be cross referenced by the ATA-100
three number-series chapter codes (XXX-XXX-XXX). You cannot maintain
consistency in a large manual set without using autonumbering!

Dennis
Dennis Hays Information Design

--
Best regards,