Re: UK users - seen Frame 6 yet?

Mark Barratt wrote:

> Nor us. We're also Esoft customers and I didn't know
> we'd been 'sold'.

Esoft were certainly cagey about the "sell-off". (We've not been
informed by either Esoft or Mekon - all we do use the software, after
all. Somebody else signs the purchase orders.) But we received our
version 6 2-3 weeks ago, I believe.

Our problem is wondering whether to install it at all, since the version
6 FrameViewer is not supported on SGI, Mac or Linux, apparently, and
I've heard that version 6 files cannot be read by the 5.5.6 FrameViewer.
Can anyone comment on that?

Charles Hawtrey
Schlumberger, Abingdon, UK