FrameUsers conference

Have any of you signed up for the FrameUsers conference? If so, have
you received any information from the conference organizers?

I signed up for my current company early last month, but I haven't heard
anything back. I've sent a few e-mail messages to Brad, and my boss has
left him voice mail, but he hasn't responded.

My boss is a bit concerned about it because he has to set up other expense
items, such as airfare and hotels, and he wants to do that ASAP. Plus,
I'm leaving my current position, so he needs to arrange to have my registration
transferred to another employee.

Anyone else waiting to hear from Brad?

rick