Updated online manuals in FM 6

Dear framers,

During July and August, I posted reviews of the online manuals
in FM 6, revealing a number of serious errors and mistakes made
by Adobe. I also sent these "bug reports" directly to Adobe.
The online manuals concerns customizing of FM, MIF/MML manuals,
managing fonts, etc.

A month ago, Adobe *silently* released updated versions of 3
of the 5 erroneous online manuals, possibly as a consequence
of my detailed reviews. (For some reason, Adobe chose not to
announce these updates on the FrameMaker forums.)

I have now reviewed the updated versions. Most of the errors
(factual and/or typographical) have been corrected, but a few
are still left, and a few new ones have been introduced...
Also, 2 online manuals with errors are still to be corrected
by Adobe, including the archaic font manual for UNIX users.

For information on the original problems at the time of the FM 6
release and the updated versions, please visit my web page at:
http://w1.133.telia.com/~u13304072/framers/adobe/fm6online.html

P.S. This has been posted to Free Framers, comp.text.frame and
Adobe's User-to-user forums. If you're a subscriber to FrameUsers,
consider forwarding this informational message to that mailing list.