Re: How do I set up a book file in Frame 6.0?

Hi Leslie:

Use File / New / Book. All of the "add file" features are now on the Add menu.

Most steps will be intuitive to a Frame 5.5 user after that, but note the
new Numbering menu item (Format / Document / Numbering, or right-click /
Numbering). It contains a different way of doing chapter numbering. Old
setups will work within chapters, but you need to set chapter numbers in
the book file to get generated files to use chapter prefixes, since the
prefix option is now gone.

Note also that you can select multiple files to set properties like
Numbering and Pagination across groups of files.

Tom Neuburger