Repost: Frame, Win2K and double-byte languages

G'day all,

I sent the following about 10 days ago, but received no answers (although I
did receive a request to onforward any answers I received. Can anyone help,
please?

We are contemplating moving all of our doco people and translators over to
Win 2000.

Does anyone have any gotchas for, particularly, running Frame 5.5.6 and 6.0
in Chinese S, Chinese T, Japanese and Korean (plus 9 western European
languages) under Win 2000?

jjj