Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 15:29:14 -0500
From: "William.Buckheit" <William.Buckheit@yellowcorp.com>
Subject: Xerox Document Center 332 and Frame

Framers,

I hope that somebody can help on this.

My workgroup just got a Xerox Document Center 332 printer, pretty slick,
does everything but windows and probably has a button for that.

The problem is this. Using the Xerox printer driver and ppd, printing files
directly out of Frame results in a separator page printing and nothing else.

Using the Adobe postscript driver (5.1.2 for NT, with Distiller ppd) will
print will print fine, BUT only single sided, we lose all the features such
as duplex printing etc.

Printing from any other application using the Xerox driver works the way it
should, all features are available. This includes printing from Acrobat.

To date I have stumped our help desk, the onsite Xerox rep, and the Xerox
applications tech support.

If any of you have any idea what the problem might be, please let me know.

Bill Buckheit
Training and Development
william.buckheit@yellowcorp.com