Re: Xerox Document Center 332 and Frame

To print to the Xerox printer, you use the AdobePS 5.1.2 driver
with a printer instance generated using the Xerox PPD ... don't use
the "Xerox printer driver" whatever that is (it may be some old
obsolete version of either AdobePS with a different name or an
instance of the old Microsoft NT PostScript driver). Obviously,
trying to print to the Xerox printer with a printer instance that
uses the Distiller PPD will lose paper handling features for you!
And you are lucky that it works at all!

        - Xxx