Re: Searching for a graphics plug-in

*** The original message appeared on the FrameUsers mailing list.

> Somewhere I saw a reference to a Framemaker plug-in or a script for
> converting embedded graphics to referenced, and vice versa but have not been
> able to find it since. Any help in finding that would be appreciated. Also,
> if anyone has used it, what has been your experience with it?

Either use a FrameScript, see at the bottom of the page
http://www.frameexpert.com/scripts/scripts.html,
or Systec's Toolbox, see
http://www.systec-gmbh.com/toolbox/eindex.html
which claims to find all referenced graphics and replace them with
a copy.

I remember seeing another utility too, but I cannot find the reference
to it now among my hundreds of FM bookmarks :-)