Re: InDesign: future of *Page*Maker, not Frame...

Dov,

Thanks for the reply. I have aready run the trial version around the block,
and so far I am impressed, particularly with the typography. Of course, the
trial version does not allow you to save documents, nor does it contain
documentation about scripting. So, the questions remains: can a FM user get
that nice PM price?

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
716 659-8267