Re: Influencing Adobe on FrameMaker

From: "Dan Emory" <danemory@primenet.com>
> So far at least, you're the only one who has responded to
> Thomas' and my posts. Also, I note that no one has bothered to
> cross-post Thomas' initial post to BradFramers, even though he
> requested that be done

Well, it wasn't really a request, but if someone found it worthy
of being spread to a wider audience, they were free to do so.
(BTW, this isn't true for all postings to Free Framers, and such
unwanted cross-posting was the reason for me leaving FrameUsers!)

From: "Mark Barratt" <markb@textmatters.com>
> Dan
> I guess no responses because Thomas' and your posts were mostly
> information rather than calls to action, I thought.

Mine was mainly for informational purposes, yes. On the other hand,
it's always nice to know if someone bothered to read through all
of it :-)

Thomas Michanek, [Michagon], Linkoping, Sweden
       FrameMaker/UNIX/MIF/scripting expert
EMAIL: mailto:Thomas.Michanek@telia.com
WWW:   http://go.to/framers , or go directly to:
       http://w1.133.telia.com/~u13304072/framers
       *  U P D A T E D   O N   J U N E   2 6  *