Off-topic: short-run quick turnaround service bureaus in (western) Silicon Valley?

Our manufacturing "department" is screaming for help, needs a "just-in-time"
print vendor who can print a short run of our doc suite on a dime and
doesn't bother asking her dumb questions about PostScript files, fonts, or
PDFs. A few years ago, I worked with a company called Nu-Tec in Sunnyvale
that did just this sort of work but I can't find 'em through the phone book
and dunno if they've changed names or blown away.

Anyone got any useful recommendations?  west valley is most useful (W San
Jose, Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Mountain View...)

Thanks in advance,

Deborah Snavely, Senior Technical Writer, Aurigin Systems, Inc.