Re: Shortcuts for Change Case (Was: scrolling)

Hedley Finger wrote:

> > On Windows, using 5.5.6, it's still
> > Alt+Ctrl+ u, l, or c
> >
> > for Upper, Lower, or Initial
>
> And on Macintosh
> (the best little platform in the known universe bar none, so there -- this is the flamers list isn't it?)
>  it is Cmd-Option-u, -l, -c (or is that Ctrl-Option-u, -l, -c !? Hmmmm.)

And in UNIX (the snobbiest little platform in the known universe) use esc eC to
get a nifty dialogue box where you can tab through all the options.

(P.S. Our division has changed its name to an e thing. See below. The Penguin
Disguised As a Chicken has been removed. But don't, whatever you do, forget to
see Chicken Run when it comes to a theatre near you!!!!!!!)

P.P.S. I use a Mac at home.

P.P.P.S. DAN EMORY. (Just testing!)

--
      Michael Richards