RE: converting .fm to HTML

Ron,

Automating this can only be done when the input is _very_ consistent.
In my case there is a list of config items and tools to be used near
the top of every procedure. They have unique tags.

When WWP sees the "Conf" tag, it opens a table, and keeps it open
for as long as there are "Conf" tags, and then closes it.

Inside every "Conf" para, a regular expression searches for TABs,
and replaces these with table cell definitions, even including the
width for the first, second, etc column.

I'll show you the trick below, but it you want to understand how
it works and be able to design similar solutions, I recommend taking
a course at Scriptorium, or have Sarah design this for you (worked
for me!).

Conf para tag in WWP:

Level:
	Indentation: 1
	Normal open: <table>	Normal close: </table>

Macro:

BBAlignTable BB in WWP:

Disclaimer: It works here, but if it does not work for you, do not call me.

Success,

Cas Tuyn
ASML