Sorry about not responding

Here at work our Lotus Notes server crashed. As a result, all our accounts were
restored from a backup from Wednesday.
This means that  I have lost all my email from yesterday and much of what I
received and sent Wednesday.

As I can no longer follow-up on the great responses I got for my font
substitution question, I must thank everyone here publicly. (You know who you
are, but I don't anymore....)

I also posted some messages before the crash, so I don't know if they actually
went through or not. If they did, any responses to me were probably lost.

Eric L. Dunn