Unique ID Attribute within FM for XML output

Title: Unique ID Attribute within FM for XML output

Dear all

One of the infrastructure developers here has asked me a question to which I have no answer. I'm hoping that the list's collective knowledge will be able to bail me out on this.

The scenario follows below. Any words of experience on this will be very gratefully received.

Cheers
David Goldfayl

--------------

We have FrameMaker+SGML 5.5.6, and WebWorks Publisher 2000 on an NT 4.0 (service pack 6) box.

We are producing documentation in XML format.
What we want to be able to do is to define our own Unique ID Attribute within FrameMaker. Currently we are just getting the system generated one.

This is done within WebWorks Publisher with the Style/Paragraph command <Heading1 ID="$AUTOTAG;">

Example of our output is:

<XML>
<ChapterTitle ID="1060635">
   Create Sales Account
</ChapterTitle>
<Heading1 ID="1060687">
   Purpose of this Task
</Heading1>
</XML>

What we would like to is something like:
<XML>
<ChapterTitle ID="ChapterTitle-CreateSalesAccount">
   Create Sales Account
</ChapterTitle>
<Heading1 ID="CreateSalesAccount-Heading1-PurposeOfThisTask">
   Purpose of this Task
</Heading1>
</XML>

How do we Setup Attributes for a paragraph, and then how do we use them within WebWorks?